10 December 2011

hair envy

I'm supposed to be on a personal shopping ban until 2012 but I used my Christmas-shopping-stress as an excuse to treat myself to a copy of Foam Magazine (and maybe a Leonard Cohen record...)  I'm really glad I let myself buy it because after seeing the feature on Olivia Thirlby, I know exactly how I need my haircut next time I can afford to get my hair cut.  She has the perfect shaggy pixie and it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous and wearing adorable clothes too.  New girl crush methinks.  Also, she sort of makes me want to die my my hair darker.

photos by Coliena Rentmeester, read the FOAM article here.


Oh, and in case you're wondering where you saw her (like I did for an hour until I finally googled it), she's Juno's best friend, and Jason Schwartzman's ex on Bored to Death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ send me a postcard, drop me a line ♪♪