04 December 2011

the near and the dear ones


The Beniks really know how to pull of a beautiful, festive (and delicious!) celebration.  This year my parents held Thanksgiving at their new house and everything looked straight out of a magazine.  More important than the decorations or even the food (!!!), being surrounded by a family that truly enjoys each other is what makes Thanksgiving my favorite day of the year.  We ate all afternoon and evening, danced until midnight, and talked about music until the last guests left at around 3 in the morning.   Sometimes it takes a chilly Thursday in November to remind me how lucky I am to have such a huge, tight-knit and supportive family.  

To my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters and cousins:  many of my greatest memories are made when we are together.  Thank you so much for all your love!   I love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ send me a postcard, drop me a line ♪♪