02 August 2011

visiting 12 south

thrifted headscarf o thrifted top o h&m shorts o thrifted purse o my sister's boots o antique skeleton key from France

I still have lots of photos from Nashville, but I thought I'd break to share one of the outfits I put together for the blistering heat.  I tried wearing my scarf as a turban for the first time using this great tutorial from Strawberry Moth.  I think I'm hooked!

Rachel recommended I check out the 12 South neighborhood, and I was so glad I did!  It is a really neat part of the city, and has a few cool vintage shops, boutiques, restaurants and cafés.  There was also an awesome music store with the nicest staff.  They let Dad and I play their fancy guitars, and my sister and I jammed on the shiny red keyboards.  I always try to find a piano to play when I'm on vacation, because otherwise I miss it too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♫ send me a postcard, drop me a line ♪♪